New unified user interface and modular functionality provides greater flexibility and power for both self-service and full-service clients.
San Jose, CA | March 14 2018. At the annual SMX West Conference today, Milestone Inc. announced the upcoming launch of the Spring 2018 edition of Milestone's Digital Presence Cloud. "We are very excited about this new release," Said Milestone CEO, Anil Aggarwal, "The new user interface is gorgeous, and provides advanced features at a click," continued Mr. Aggarwal.
Milestone's Digital Presence Cloud helps multi-location or multi-person businesses with their digital marketing. Milestone's platform provides Content Management, local search, review monitoring, social media monitoring and analytics for any business that needs to drive traffic to physical locations. Hotels, retailers, financial institutions, doctor's offices and auto suppliers are just some of the businesses that can benefit from Milestone's platform.
The Spring 2018 version of Milestone's Digital Presence Cloud brings several new features designed by digital marketers for digital marketers:
- Unified platform: The tools that are part of the Milestone Digital Presence Cloud are now part of an integrated enterprise-ready omni channel platform to create a seamless experience across tools.
- Modernized and completely redesigned UI: The new UI provides a simplified user engagement to make the job of managing your web content, local presence, reviews or social media content fast and simple.
- An Integrated personalization framework: Milestone DPC provides an integrated personalization framework to drive a personalized web, email and ad experience for Milestone customers. Create personalized content in just a few clicks that is consistent and engaging.
- Revamp of several features: The 2018 Milestone DPC release provides significant enhancements to several existing features, including:
- Support for multi-location or multi-person business
- Omni-channel individual insights as well as competitive insights
- Unified reporting for Paid, Organic, Social Media, Local and Reviews
- Local platform with strategic partnerships with major online directory sites
- Integrated review monitoring & response management across 100s of sites
- Event Management and publishing to your website
- Social Media content management, publishing and community management
- In-depth Customer Journey analytics
- REST API based Integration layer with integrations across 50+ platforms
- Fully automated email delivery of professional performance reports
- Site-independent features: Many of the widgets available in the Digital Presence Cloud can now be deployed on non-Milestone websites
"This latest release of the Digital Presence Cloud continues our ongoing missing to create software and services that help make the life of the digital marketer easier," said Mr. Aggarwal. "Location-based businesses especially are in need of a central platform from which to manage everything from their website and local pages to local search and reviews," continued Mr. Aggarwal.
The Spring 2018 version of the Milestone Digital Presence Cloud will be generally available in the second quarter of 2018. Milestone customers will be automatically migrated to the new platform. For more information about the Milestone Digital Presence Cloud, contact Milestone at 1-408-200-2211 or visit our website at www.milestoneinternet.com
About Milestone Inc:
Milestone offers innovative digital marketing strategies for location-based businesses and hotels around the world. Milestone drives revenue directly to businesses with innovative proprietary software and tailored support. Milestone focuses on increasing businesses' digital presence, growing your customer base by allowing searchers to easily find your business and book direct. Learn more about Milestone software and services by contacting Walter Paliska, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visiting www.milestoneinternet.com
Walter Paliska | VP of Marketing