Answers, Information & DetailsGot questions about ENGAGE 2019? We've tried to cover just about anything that you may need to ask. If there is something you can't find, however, email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Conference Dates & City
- When and where will ENGAGE 2019 take place?
- ENGAGE 2019 will take place July 31 and Aug 1 in the heart of Silicon Valley - Santa Clara, California. The host hotel is Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA where the keynotes will take place on Aug 1.
Registration & Fees
- How do I register?
- You can register for ENGAGE 2019 online, just click here to register now
- How much does ENGAGE cost?
- Our regular price is $695 Per Person, but if you buy before May 31st you can save $100.
- I’ve completed my registration and want to make a change, what do I do?
- I’ve received a promo code. How do I apply it to my registration?
- Log into your account by accessing the ENGAGE registration page
- Go to the attendee Information page
- Go to the question do you have a promo code?
- Mark “Yes” and Enter the promo code
Cancellation PolicyTo cancel your registration, email us at [email protected] and include your name and company name. Refunds will be based on the registration deadlines. Please note that cancellation requests cannot be processed over the phone and refunds may be processed post-event. Conference no-shows are ineligible for a refund. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the program without notice.
DeadlinesThrough June 30, 2019: Full refund when notified in writing via email to [email protected]. July 1, 2019 or later: No refund available, but registration is transferable to another individual.
Customer Substitution PolicyCustomer substitutions are free of charge. Please email us at [email protected] no later than 48 hours prior to July 24, 2019.
Refunds:Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed. Any refunds issued will usually post to your account within seven to 10 business days after the request has been processed.
- Hotel reservations made through ENGAGE registration are not transferable. Substituting attendees will need to complete their hotel reservation through the registration process and submit a new credit card to secure the reservation.
- Yes, you can, however you will have to add the names of the attendees while making the registration. All registrations must be completed and paid for individually.
- You can call us at 408-200-6949 and let us know that your call is regarding ENGAGE 2019 Email: [email protected]
- Yes, this is our exclusive customer conference and seats are filling out fast. Register as soon as possible.
- How do I book my hotel?
- You can reserve your accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara at our special group rate of $339+taxes per room per night. Click here to reserve your room.
- Are there special hotel rates?
- Yes, you can reserve your accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara at our special group rate of $339+taxes per room per night. Click here to reserve your room.
- What is the hotel cancellation policy?
- Cancel by 3 PM PST 48 Hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night cancellation fee
- If I cancel my ENGAGE registration, can I transfer my hotel reservation to another attendee?
- Hotel reservations made through ENGAGE registration are not transferable. The substituting attendee will need to complete a new hotel reservation through the registration process and submit a new credit card to secure the reservation.
- Can I book multiple rooms on my registration for myself and my colleague(s)?
- No. All attendees must register and book their own hotel reservation.
- What if I don’t check in on my scheduled arrival date?
- Guests that do not check in as scheduled will have the reservation canceled by default and room is released. The hotel will charge 1 night room & applicable tax for failing to fulfill the reservation.
- What is the hotel’s no-show policy?
- If a guest does not arrive or check in on the arrival date, the reservation is canceled by default and room is then released. There is a No Show fee of 1 night room & tax applicable.
- Can I make a hotel reservation without a credit card to guarantee my reservation?
- No. All hotel reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Is a hotel room deposit required to guarantee the hotel room?
- All conference hotels will require a one-night deposit as guarantee. The credit card used to make your hotel reservation will be charged the equivalent of one night’s room plus tax after the hotel cutoff date.
- What is the hotel's early departure policy?
- If guest/s shorten stay upon check-in, a 1 night room & tax Early departure fee is applicable. Any changes should be verified with the hotel 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- What is the standard check -in and check-out policy?
- Standard Check-in is 3pm, Check-out is 12pm. Early check-in and Late check-out requests will be on a availability basis, on the day of
- How can I request early check-in or late check-out
- Early check-in and Late check-out requests will be on a availability basis, on the day of
- Can I pay the hotel with a different credit card than the one I provided when I reserved the room?
- Yes, so long as you are the cardholder for the credit card you present at the time of check-in.
- Can I pay the hotel with a credit card that was provided when I reserved the room, which is not in my name?
- If the credit card used as a guarantee for your hotel reservation is not in your name, that cardholder must be present at check-in.
- Can I contact the hotel directly to make a hotel reservation and receive the discounted ENGAGE rate or change my existing reservation?
- No. To obtain the discounted ENGAGE conference rates, please register online or send us an email at [email protected]
- Will I receive a hotel confirmation number after booking my hotel?
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel
- I want to arrive earlier/stay later than the system is showing as available. How can I adjust my reservation?
- You can book the room as per availability and rates shown in the booking system. Click here to reserve your room.
- Are there any additional hotel options? Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA is the official partner hotel, however you could consider the following hotels close to Milestone offices and Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. Please check their website for availability and rates.
Distance form Milestone Inc.
Distance form Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley 2455 El Camino Real , Santa Clara, California 95051
Avatar Hotel 4200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, California, USA, 95054
Best Western Silicon Valley, Sunnyvale 600 N Mathilda Avenue
Sunnyvale, California 94085
Location & Transportation
- Where can I find information on things to do in Silicon Valley?
- Silicon Valley, and the greater Bay Area have many attractions and beautiful scenery, visit this link for more information: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/california/hyatt-regency-santa-clara/clara/area-attractions
- Which airports are closest to Santa Clara and the Hotel?
- SJC - Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport San Jose, CA is approximately 6 miles from our office in Santa Clara and about 7 miles from Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
SFO- San Francisco International Airport , CA is approximately 30 miles from our office in Santa Clara and Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
For more accurate and updated traffic information, visit Google Maps or 511.org (https://511.org/)
- What is the address of the host hotel – Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- What is the address of the Milestone office in Santa Clara, CA
- Milestone Inc.
3001 Oakmead Village Dr. , Santa Clara, CA, 95051
- How far is the Milestone office from the host hotel
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is less than 5 miles from our office.
- How can we commute between the host hotel and Milestone office?
- We will provide a shuttle service between the hotel and our headquarters where all meetings will be held. We are still finalizing the shuttle times and pickup procedures, but it will most likely run every 1/2 to 1 hour to take guests back and forth between Milestone and the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara.
- Is car parking available at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara?
- Self-parking is complimentary. If ENGAGE attendees choose to valet their vehicle, there is a $24 overnight fee or a $12 fee for just the day. For more information please click here https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/california/hyatt-regency-santa-clara/clara/maps-parking-transportation.
Agenda and Sessions
- When can I register for sessions?
- You can register for ENGAGE 2019 via our online registration system, click here to register now
- What is the brief agenda on July 31?
- July 31: 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM - Join us at our corporate open house – Milestone Inc. 3001 Oakmead Village Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95051
July 31: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM - For a customer appreciation celebration at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
- What is the brief agenda on Aug 1?
- Registrations start at 7:30AM - at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
Opening and Keynote at 8:30AM
Full day ENGAGE conference from 8:30AM until 7PM
- How can I setup a meeting on July 31 during the open house?
- You can send us an email at [email protected] and our team will get back to you.
- Who are the keynote speakers?
- More Information coming soon
- Whom should I contact if I have special dietary needs or allergies?
- You can send us an email at [email protected] Or you can inform us about your dietary preferences while registering online.
- What is the recommended attire for the conference?
- We recommend you to wear business formals or business casuals.
- What if I still have unanswered questions about ENGAGE?
- You can send us an email at [email protected] and our team will get back to you.