Frequently Asked QuestionsHere are frequently asked questions we've received from our clients. If you don't find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us.
- 1. How to I determine which plan works best for me? Market SizeMajor City-DestinationSecondaryTertiary
Rooms < 100=""> Silver Bronze Bronze 100-500 Gold Silver Bronze > 500 Gold Gold Silver
- 2. If I have a limited budget, which products should I choose? We recommend adding brand website content optimization as well as promotion for your brand website. That way you are getting promotion and new content which will increase visilbility at a lower budget.
- 3. What if I am a small motel with mostly drive-by only traffic? If you are in a small market with only drive by traffic then we do not recommend a individual website but to add new content and optimize your brand website.
- 4. My hotel has a lot of competition in the market- which plan is best for me? We recommend our Gold promotion level package if you are in a saturated market. With the gold package you will be enrolled in more directories, listings, and local channels than you would on other plans. With this strategy you will be putting your hotels name and information out there on more channels which will increase your visibility and get ahead of your competition on promotion.
- 5.What are the Terms and Conditions for this program? "Services will automatically renew thereafter for each successive one (1) year period unless Milestone is notified in writing 30 days prior to the commencement of the next successive period. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon a material breach by the other party of its obligations hereunder if such breach is not cured to the reasonable satisfaction of the non-breaching party within thirty (30) days of written notice by the non-breach party to the breaching party. Upon termination for material breach by Milestone, Client will only be responsible for costs incurred by Milestone until the point of cancellation and any unused funds paid in advance will be returned to the client. If the contract is terminated for breach by Client, the Client will be responsible for the entire value of the contract. Other than the termination for breach by Milestone, there will be no refunds of the fees paid in advance to Milestone as part of the contract."