Skip to main content
Bank EAT Estimator
Find out your
score and SEO strength
EAT Estimator for Banks and Credit Unions
EAT Estimator for Banks
Number of true thought leaders visible on site and topic pages, people invited to speak at conferences or interview for press
Truly original and novel content pieces published per year
Total site pages
Unique topical non-product pages, exclude AMP version, events, jobs, company, and amplified or adapted content
Avg word count of non-product topical pages
Backlinking domains, you can get this from
Your domain authority score, you can get this from
, SEMRush, or contact us to help
Core Vitals score, you can get this at
The bounce rate of non-product topical pages, you can get this in your analytics
If 0 to 1499
- Your EAT is quite weak. Work on publishing authoritative content and gaining external backlinks.
If 1500 to 2999
- Your EAT is somewhat weak. Work on increasing truly original content and wherever your scores seem low.
If 3000 to 3999
- Your EAT is average. Work on Core Vitals or whichever categories seem low.
If 4000 to 4999
- Your EAT is good. Work on expanding visible thought leaders, increasing domain authority score, and perfecting Core Vitals and page speed.
- Your EAT is outstanding. You are a trusted, authoritative expert.
Contact Our Team and Let's Market
75 E Santa Clara Street Suite 900,
San Jose, CA 95113
Milestone Inc. Google Map
Get in Touch:
+1 (408) 200-2211
© 2023 Milestone Inc. All rights reserved.