Increase in Revenue
Increase in Page Views
Customer Success: See How Tan-Tar-A Resort Built the Best Hotel WebsiteTan-Tar-A is a 420-acre family resort on the banks of the Lake of the Ozarks in Osage Beach, Missouri. It offers a multitude of recreation opportunities, including two golf courses, eight restaurants, a spa, indoor water park, horseback riding, lake activities, and a marina with jet-ski and boat rentals.
A Family Resort Looking to Drive RevenueTan-Tar-A wanted to create a user friendly website that intuitively highlighted the resort's top selling points - from its custom navigation to its home page video. Milestone's challenge was to create a website that was friendly and fast and that combined an exceptional website experience with equally top-notch digital marketing.
A beautiful, fast website & top marketing programMilestone's goals for the project were to create a site that evoked the guest experience: relaxed, down home, unpretentious, casual, not fussy - a timeless resort destination with modern amenities.
- Convey a relaxed, down to earth, timeless experience with modern amenities.
- Provide a more consistent, faster user experience.
- Use a modern, adaptive CMS system that leveraged the latest technologies.
Milestone CMS, OmnichannelMilestone identified the resort's many amenities and conversion touch points, market segments, and audience personas. Milestone did a competitive analysis to review the performance and engagement of the old site, finding new on-page and off-page opportunities to implement. The resort targets vacationers and groups so we developed a site to showcase the wealth of resort experiences - dining, recreation and events.
- Responsive Website - adaptive for mobile and table
- Social - sharing tags, reviews, event calendar, contests
- Optimized for Local Search
- Event Calendar with integration to local events
- FAQ Module to target local search and voice-based search
- Paid Media
- Revenue Growth (YoY): +58%
- Site Visits(YoY): 58%
- Site Visitors (YoY): 31%
- Page Views(YoY): 142%
- RFPs: (YoY): 68%