Return on Investment
More website visits
Customer Success: Learn from the best: How Hotel Nikko Boosted RFPs by 22%Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a luxury boutique hotel with an Asian-inspired persona and urban feel, appealing to global business and leisure travelers. Located off Union Square, the hotel features upscale residence-inspired rooms and suites, extensive meeting and event space, acclaimed dining, a glass-enclosed pool, its own food truck, and a cabaret nightclub.
A Luxury Boutique HotelThe Hotel Nikko in San Francisco is a luxury boutique hotel inspired by Asian influences and appealing to a global traveler. The Hotel Nikko wanted to create a more upscale look for their website that reflected the hotel's true nature.
Luxury Feel & StrategyThe Hotel Nikko had several challenges that were focused on creating a richer, more upscale look, driving more engagement from non-branded traffic, and highlighting the hotel's urban location as an ideal location for events - especially given the unique dining available in the hotel's famous restaurant.
- The hotel Nikko wanted a more upscale site that provided higher consumer engagement.
- The hotel wanted to drive more engagement, especially for non-branded keywords.
- Reinforce meeting and event spaces to drive higher RFP engagement.
- Showcase their famous restaurant ANZU and provide for cross promotion between the hotel and the restaurant.
A Vibrant Website Backed by Marketing StrategyMilestone's Santa Clara-based design team worked with the Hotel Nikko to create a vibrant new website that reflected the unique characteristics of the hotel. The new site was backed by a concentrated effort to leverage social media, local search and multiple promotion channels.
- Created a responsive website that showcased the hotel's unique features
- Deployed wedding, meeting, event and dining modules
- Created buzz around the hotel on social media through the use of social content marketing
- Promoted the hotel on local search platforms including mapping engines
- Leveraged paid media campaigns to drive additional key traffic
- Made the website voice search friendly by adding frequently asked questions
More Visitors, More RFPs
- Site visits: Increased by 23% YOY.
- Unique visitors: Increased by 20% YOY
- Bounce rate: Decreased by 86% YOY
- RFP submissions: Increased by 22% YOY