Answers, Information & DetailsGot questions about ENGAGE 2018? We've tried to cover just about anything that you may need to ask. If there is something you can't find, however, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Conference Dates & City
- When and where will ENGAGE 2018 take place?
- ENGAGE 2018 will take place July 25 and 26 in the heart of Silicon Valley - Santa Clara, California. The host hotel is Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA where the keynotes will take place on July 26.
Registration & Fees
- How do I register?
- You can register for ENGAGE 2018 online, just click here to register now
- How much does ENGAGE cost?
- Our regular price is $695 Per Person, but if you buy before May 31st you can save $100. As an additional bonus, you will get a free copy of Chip Conley's upcoming book: Wisdom@Work while supplies last.
- I’ve completed my registration and want to make a change, what do I do?
- I’ve received a promo code. How do I apply it to my registration?
- Log into your account by accessing the engage registration page
- Go to the attendee Information page
- Go to the question do you have a promo code?
- Mark “Yes” and Enter the promo code
- Credit Card: We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. Credit cards are charged as you register online. Check: Please email us at email@example.com if you prefer to pay via check. Wire Transfers: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to pay via a wire transfer.
Cancellation PolicyTo cancel your registration, email us at email@example.com and include your name and company name. Refunds will be based on the registration deadlines. Please note that cancellation requests cannot be processed over the phone and refunds may be processed post-event. Conference no-shows are ineligible for a refund. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the program without notice.
DeadlinesThrough June 30, 2018: Full refund when notified in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. July 1, 2018 or later: No refund available, but registration is transferable to another individual.
Customer Substitution PolicyCustomer substitutions are free of charge. Please email us at email@example.com no later than 48 hours prior to July 24, 2018.
Refunds:Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed. Any refunds issued will usually post to your account within seven to 10 business days after the request has been processed.
- Hotel reservations made through ENGAGE registration are not transferable. Substituting attendees will need to complete their hotel reservation through the registration process and submit a new credit card to secure the reservation.
- Yes, you can, however you will have to add the names of the attendees while making the registration. All registrations must be completed and paid for individually.
- You can call us at 408-200-6931 and let us know that your call is regarding ENGAGE 2018 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes, this is our exclusive customer conference and seats are filling out fast.Register as soon as possible.
- How do I book my hotel?
- ENGAGE is happening at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, our reservation link is now open and live. To reserve your room, visit https://aws.passkey.com/go/milestone18
- Group Rate @ $319.00 per night; single or double occupancy is applicable between 7/25-26/2018
- Reservation Method: Passkey link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/milestone18.
- Billing: Guest rooms and extra’s will be paid by the individual
- Hotel website URL: https://santaclara.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
- Hotel’s cancellation policy: CANCEL BY 3PM PST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL TO AVOID A 1 NIGHT CANCELLATION FEE
- Yes, you can reserve your accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara at our special group Rate of $319.00 per night; single or double occupancy is applicable between 7/25-26/2018 Please click this link to reserve your room https://aws.passkey.com/go/milestone18
- Cancel by 3 PM PST 48 Hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night cancellation fee
- Hotel reservations made through ENGAGE registration are not transferable. The substituting attendee will need to complete a new hotel reservation through the registration process and submit a new credit card to secure the reservation.
- No. All attendees must register and book their own hotel reservation.
- Guests that do not check in as scheduled will have the reservation canceled by default and room is released. The hotel will charge 1 night room & applicable tax for failing to fulfill the reservation.
- If a guest does not arrive or check in on the arrival date, the reservation is canceled by default and room is then released. There is a No Show fee of 1 night room & tax applicable.
- No. All hotel reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- All conference hotels will require a one-night deposit as guarantee. The credit card used to make your hotel reservation will be charged the equivalent of one night’s room plus tax after the hotel cutoff date.
- If guest/s shorten stay upon check-in, a 1 night room & tax Early departure fee is applicable. Any changes should be verified with the hotel 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Standard Check-in is 3pm, Check-out is 12pm. Early check-in and Late check-out requests will be on a availability basis, on the day of
- Early check-in and Late check-out requests will be on a availability basis, on the day of
- Yes, so long as you are the cardholder for the credit card you present at the time of check-in.
- If the credit card used as a guarantee for your hotel reservation is not in your name, that cardholder must be present at check-in.
- No. To obtain the discounted ENGAGE conference rates, new reservations and changes must be made through ENGAGE hotel registration link https://aws.passkey.com/go/milestone18.
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel
- You can book the room as per availability and rates shown in the booking system https://aws.passkey.com/go/milestone18
Location & Transportation
- Where can I find information on things to do in Silicon Valley?
- Silicon Valley, and the greater Bay Area have many attractions and beautiful scenery, visit this link for more information: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/california/hyatt-regency-santa-clara/clara/area-attractions
- Which airports are closest to Santa Clara and the Hotel?
- SJC - Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport San Jose, CA is approximately 6 miles from our office in Santa Clara and about 7 miles from Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
SFO- San Francisco International Airport , CA is approximately 30 miles from our office in Santa Clara and Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
For more accurate and updated traffic information, visit Google Maps or 511.org (https://511.org/)
- What is the address of the host hotel – Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- What is the address of the Milestone office in Santa Clara, CA
- Milestone Inc.
3001 Oakmead Village Dr. , Santa Clara, CA, 95051
- How far is the Milestone office from the host hotel
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is less than 5 miles from our office.
- How can we commute between the host hotel and Milestone office?
- We will provide a shuttle service between the hotel and our headquarters where all meetings will be held. We are still finalizing the shuttle times and pickup procedures, but it will most likely run every 1/2 to 1 hour to take guests back and forth between Milestone and the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara.
Agenda and Sessions
- When can I register for sessions?
- You can register for ENGAGE 2018 via our online registration system, click here to register now
- What is the brief agenda on July 25?
- July 25: 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM - Join us at our corporate open house – Milestone Inc. 3001 Oakmead Village Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95051
July 25: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM - For a customer appreciation celebration at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
- What is the brief agenda on July 26?
- Registrations start at 7:30AM - at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, CA
Opening and Keynote at :830AM
Full day ENGAGE conference from 830AM until 7PM
- How can I setup a meeting on July 25 during the open house?
- You can send us an email at email@example.com and our team will get back to you.
- Who are the keynote speakers?
CHIP CONLEY | Best-selling Author, EntrepreneurChip Conley is an American hotelier, author, and speaker. Conley is the founder of Joie de Vivre Hospitality. He took an inner-city motel and turned it into the 2nd largest boutique hotel brand in the world. Chip was CEO of his innovative company for 24 years. In 2013 he accepted an invitation from Airbnb to help transform a promising start-up into what is today the world's largest hospitality brand.
DR. SHASHIDHAR THAKUR | VP of Engineering at GoogleDr. Shashidhar Thakur is a technologist experienced in architecture, development, and management of software products- specifically in the areas of web search and large-scale data analysis. He has been a distinguished engineer at Google previously responsible for building the Google's knowledge graph which appears across almost all search results.
BENU AGGARWAL | President & founder of MilestoneBenu Aggarwal, founder, and president of Milestone Inc., is a highly recognized expert in digital marketing, SEO, Local. Benu oversees product development, client services, technology and strategic vision for the company. Under her leadership, the company has launched several award-winning websites and software products.
GREG STERLING | VP Strategy and Insights at Local Search AssociationGreg Sterling is the contributing editor at Search Engine Land, Marketing Land and MarTech. His research is focused on the impact of digital media on offline consumer purchase behavior, multi-channel shopping, small business adoption of online advertising and more.
SATHYA KRISHNAMURTHY |VP of Products, MilestoneSathya manages Milestone's product roadmap and has previously worked in companies like Reputation.com, Microsemi, and Zynga. He brings a wealth of expertise on local search, reputation management and enterprise software.
- Whom should I contact if I have special dietary needs or allergies?
- You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can inform us about your dietary preferences while registering online.
- What is the recommended attire for the conference?
- We recommend you to wear business formals or business casuals.
- What if I still have unanswered questions about ENGAGE?
- You can send us an email at email@example.com and our team will get back to you.