Without exception the most terrific seminar I've ever attended at any of the restaurant association meetings, including the NRA in Chicago.
I think you did a terrific job. An hour for the seminar did not do justice for you or your topic.
- Steve Klein - Member, Board of Directors, Oregon Restaurant Association I attended the Hotels to HTML Internet marketing session at the AAHOA national convention. This was an excellent session. It covered lot of detail information such as GDS, Web Site, Travel Sites and much more. Much of the information shared during the conference was not shared by other internet marketing companies. Great Job! I wish we had more time allocated for the workshop.
- Jay Shah - Days Inn, Sherman One of the most interesting and informative sessions I have ever attended. People always tell you how to build pretty looking website not necessarily how to market on the Internet. Before she even finished, people were lined up just to get more information on this topic.
- Mebs Tejpar (Owner and General Manager of Best Western Regency Inn - British Columbia, Canada ) (Attended Best Western National Convention - October 18-20, 2004 ) Most impressed with knowledge of the speaker. Very relevant to what we all wanted to learn. Workshop was full of live examples, helpful tips to follow, and ideas to effectively promote your hotel on the Internet. I learnt a lot. This workshop should have been two days workshop rather than just three hours.
- Seona Kim Persons, The Sutton Place Hotel, Director of Revenue (Attended workshop sponsored by AHLA and American Express) We selected milestone to do series of internet marketing seminars because of their unique hospitality industry background, internet marketing expertise, practical knowledge and audience feedback. We are looking forward to working closely with Milestone.
- Jessica Lytle, Senior Director, Member Services, and Publisher, Directory of Hotel & Lodging Companies Benu was very knowledgeable, very thorough and informative She answered all our questions. Seminar was full of practical, real life examples. I personally got lot out of the seminar.
- Sturt Marcus, Shanbhala Ranch This was one of the most informative seminars that I have ever attended.
We quickly learned how to market on the internet and yield the best results by building search engine friendly websites and by targeting certain features in our area.
- Mebs Tejpar, Owner, Best Western Regency Inn I recently attended Milestone's Hotels to HTMLs™ seminar, and without doubt it is the best seminar I've attended regarding internet marketing. Making hotel reservations online is rapidly becoming the way our clients book rooms. I not only attended myself, but also sent my hotel staff to attend the seminar. I now reinforce every one to read the handbook and utilize it's extremely relevant information.
- John Reinacher, GM, Santa Maria Inn The Hotels to HTMLs™ seminar was incredible. I learned so much about website optimization and internet marketing that by the time the seminar was over I wanted to completely change my website and knew what was missing. The seminar was full of practical examples and taught by someone who truly understands both search engine optimization and hotel sales/marketing in and out. The workshop is an eye opener on how to sell and promote your hotel on the Web."
- JeanLuc Garon, GM, Radisson Hotel of Santa Maria Thank you for the extremely informative seminar you delivered in Santa Maria. I went home and read the book From Hotels to HTMLs™, as well as reviewed my hand-written notes and literature from the event. Once again, thank you for providing such expertise on the very significant subject of maximizing your hotel website.
- Cara Simkins, El Encanto Hotel & Garden Villas I thought I knew all there was about optimizing websites but you added the extra detail that I was missing. Thank you for your hard work and imagination. Your insight on internet marketing is on the forefront of the hotel marketing standards of the future.
- Sagar Patel